Why Mullins Whey Protein Isolate?
- WPI in its purest form meaning NO fillers, sugars, or other unnatural additives.
- WPI contains one of the highest doses (per 100g) of essential amino acids than other protein sources.
- Essential amino-acids are not produced by your body and must be obtained through your daily diet.
- Each serving is packed with the branched chain amino-acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
- Excellent source of Cysteine (Cystine), a conditional essential amino-acid known to promote Glutathione (GSH) production.
- Both BCAAs and GSH play vital role in:
› Maintaining and building lean muscle mass
› Oxygen efficiency leading to lasting endurance
› Immune health and fast recovery
› Fast absorption stimulates a high rate of protein synthesis.
Using Whey Protein
Adding whey protein to your diet will vary based upon your training needs. We suggest you consult with
a dietitian to scale in the appropriate usage of whey protein to meet your needs.
Pre Workout/Improve Body Composition
1 serving 30-45 minutes prior to workout/performance
Post Workout/Fast & Efficient Recovery
1 serving 30-60 minutes post workout/performance
Blend each serving into a healthy shake or stir into an 8oz. glass of your favorite non-carbonated drink.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not
intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease†